– 27

– bulky trash

the front – new house

Ok I blew all my pictures now.

So we got the tractor, sorry all you gator fans this one is just cooler to me and Heath. We have not assembled it yet but after opening it we were impressed at how cool it is I can not wait for Peanut to open it on his birthday. Come over on the 7th and watch him ride.

So I am about all packed. Heath Derrick and I finished at about 8pm last night. You saw the picture above of some of the curb in front of our house and the living room is full of stuff ready to go out. Even the garage is ready for move out day. Are you ready? I have heard from a few of you about helping so I wanted to run down on my plan again.

Heath and I will both be running separate groups at our houses. Her move out is going to start around 7am. I will leave her house around then with a full ranger load and drop it off at the new house then head to the old house. At the old house I will start to repack the ranger and get the boat all hooked up and ready to go. About 9am Jon will be brining over his truck and maybe "the bandit" (a truck bed trailer). We will load him up and anyone else that shows up between 9-9:30 on Sunday morning. (I’m not expecting many of you to be awake that early).

Then the rest of the day will just be running between my old and new house with loads of stuff so whenever you want to help out just give me a call and come over. I have plenty of loads and expect this to take quite a while. I’m going to get a bunch of bottled water, some Gatorade and 3 cases of various beers. Around lunch time we will probably order some pizza and whomever has been the most helpful can have 1 free sliceLaughing.

I have the next week off so will probably be up late organizing and unpacking. Monday we will be painting, installing dimmer switches and any other projects we feel should be taken care of.

Hopefully you checked the site early yesterday because it broke around lunchtime and they must have restored to the day before. If you missed it, it was probably one of the funniest things ever. If you did read it yesterday morning sorry it was so bad I just did not have much going on but packing.

Speaking of packing, it’s hard work and I sweat a lot moving stuff around in this humidity. I’m pretty sure I will have huge guns after I am all moved in come over on the 7th to check them out or better yet get yourself a pair of huge guns by comeing over this Sunday and carrying around stuff.

(just like these)

Hey Kevin nice work on the birthday cake post up before I came i. What a treat, for being such an early opponent of the website you have really become my alliey (sp) in making the site active.

20 Responses to I turn 27 today, Bulk Trash goes out today, final walkthrough on house today, move in 3 days

is the spelling you were looking for . . . and no problem.  the new format is growing on me more and more . . . it’s just not vintage ghetto prewitt like the old site.

Next week I will possibly not be a daily force on the site while I am moveing but I will try to check in lots.

Surley you could have found a photo of another wrestler?  Maybe your favorite Chris Jerico?

"Chris Jericho ©Photofile" Photograph

From H.

Kiss ~ H

I’m surprised you remembered Jerico was my favorite and I am impressed by the burger cake, you would have gotten double karma had you logged in. I probably did not put Jerico’s picture down because my guns are already like his but to get the roid induced guns like benoit I will have to lift a lot of boxes this sunday.

7. Stephen says:

…how about accomplice, collaborator, co-conspirator, henchman, or adjunct?

8. Russell says:

Do you think you need another trailer?  I could prolly get my father’s blazer and trailer.  I am heading out there Sat night already, so I could just grab it while I was there.

When are you guys going to get that pontun(sp?) from my parents place?

I think Heath is deliberately avoiding logging in so she can’t get further Karma downgrading.  Shameful, Heath.

every chance i get i lower heath’s karma because she either says something that i don’t care for or she has forgotton to log in . . .

i didn’t give you the negative karma . . . so don’t retaliate on me . . .

Guys, it was not my fault!  I thought my computer logged me in automatically, but it got messed up and lost my information.  Then, I forgot my password, and had to figure it out!

on both, if I don’t get many volunteers w/ trucks I will take you up on the trailer. The pontoon is Jon’s project and sometime after I get all moved in and organized.

14. Russell says:

If I dont hear from you by Sat night that you need it then I wont grab it.  But if you think you will just let me know.

15. TCB says:

I can help you moving out this Sunday.

Hopefully, it won be rain, so I ll see you then.

I can possibly help on Sunday.  I may not be able to use the truck, but I can lend my bulging biceps.

i don’t know geoff . . . you haven’t been to the gym in a while.

Why all the negativity guys?  Show some love!!! Can I be that bad????? Innocent

you are that bad . . .

True, I haven’t lifted weights at the gym in a little while, but I just read last night in Men’s Health, that you don’t lose any strenght/power even if you stopped lifting for a month or more.

I just feel neglected now that you and G/H are best friends.  He has replaced me as your Government Friend, hasn’t he?

1 karma point for that picture for you.