Back in Action

So on the 7th day Chris rested. I took yesterday off from working on the house and just played all day.  


Well busy busy morning. I have not checked my e-mail or voice mail for a week so I have a lot of catching up to do. I have lots of pictures from Matt and otherwise that I need to post but forgot the power cable for my laptop so I may add them later today or tomorow. Since I have not posted in so long I am not really going to try to go back and recount the last week of what I have been doing but I will say I am loving the new house and family. We worked very hard and got just about moved in I got most stuff on my list done by the party and the party was a lot of fun. I will have lots of little home improvement projects to work on for quite a while.

So yesterday I woke up in all my clothes and shoes and stuff and felt preaty beat. It had been a good night at the houswarming/birthday party. I started taking in replenishing fluids and took some tylenol. Matt and I cleaned up the basement and backyard then he left and I loaded up Peanut’s new bike and he Heather and I drove to Lee Park and went for a ride/walk on the trail there. I am guessing we went just under a mile and then played at the park for  quite a while.

It was already getting hot and a bit past noon already so we went home and I put some lunch in the toaster oven then we all hopped into the kiddy pool with some popcicles. We ate lunch on the deck and had BBQ chicken drumsticks, green beans, potatoes and leftover spegetti. Then it was nap time and Heather and Peanut laid down on the couch and I in my bed. I think I was the only one that slept. After our nap Peanut and I put together a meatloaf. I chopped up cellery, onions, mushrooms and he mixed the deer burger, corn, stuffing, eggs and other vegtables and spices up in a bowl. We formed the meat log and then put it in the refridgerator. 

Then Heath and I hung some laundry to dry and Peanut played with some sidewalk chalk. At 6:00 we went for another walk but Peanut rode in the stroller and we walked to a fruit and vegtable stand neer our house. We bought a $6 basket of tomatos and felt a bit overcharged. Then we walked home and put the meatloaf int he oven and sliced up a tomato for our salad and for a taste test. The tomatoe was great.  Jon came over and some neighbor boy wandered over and we watched Peanut ride his bike and drive his tractor in the driveway for a while.  

Once dinner was done we went in for meatloaf, potatoes, salad and cherries. It was so good and I could not stop eating even though I was really full. After dinner I packed my lunch (since I no longer live so close I gota pack lunches now) and then took a shower and gave Peanut a bath. Then I tried to shave but could not find a working beard trimmer so I went to Target and Price Chopper in search of one but could not find one. So I gota week old beard untill tonight. Then I went to bed.



This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Back in Action

  1. Stooks says:

    The beard was looking mighty fine Saturday night.  I’m glad that your coworkers get to experience it. 

  2. Ge-off says:

    Did you guys ever get the kareoke going?  I was disappointed I had to leave early due to tired wife syndrome, but I had a good time while I was there.  I think the most exciting part was Peanut driving the tractor around the work room and crashing into everything possible.  Either that or Stooks being drunk and wanting Pizza Hut. 



  3. Stooks says:

    Oh yeah, the karaoke got going.  I’ve got two hours of it to sift through to put a little montage together for my podcast.  You missed it.  That’s all I can say.

  4. H says:

    What can I say….that pizza was the best I’ve ever had from Pizza Hut!!!Laughing

  5. Becky says:

    Stephen liked the pizza so much on Sat that we tried it again yesterday.  I am not sure how his (due to his inability to eat veggies, we have 2 get 2 mediums and have leftovers) was but the supreme was not as good.  (still good, in fact I will be having some for leftovers today for lunch)


    Geoff, you also missed eating delish pizza and talking about poop, smegma, pee and other inappropriate topics . . . unfortunately, i too missed the karaoke, but that’s okay.

     i had some fun on saturday . . . thanks for the party the . . .

  7. Ge-off says:

    Sounds like I missed more than I thought.  Well, maybe next time.  I’m looking forward to the Stooks podcast of karaoke.  Does it also include the feces discussion, Stooks?

  8. Stooks says:

    Uh, I have the audio, but I’m a little reluctant to use it.  Pretty rough.  Imagine that.

  9. TCB says:

    Wow, I should have gone to party. You guys had good time.

    And thanks for leaving hate message on my phone.

  10. Stooks says:

    All I did was say "smegma."


    i forgot about the hate message.  that was the best part of the night.  you suck kk.

  12. H says:

    Well, it looks like I am winning!   Tongue out



Leave a Reply

Subscribe without commenting