The return of the Fu

Well Saturday morning I woke up and decided to shave my goate…

but not all of it, just the middle.

I know I wish I had a better picture of it too but I think it will be around a while so don’t worry. I did not take any pictures all weekend. I just never thought about it. Luckily my friends grabbed some and gave me copies so you will get to see a few. Friday we had the long island iced tea night at Jons. Saturday we moved Derrick, installed 220 for my dryer and Jon’s welder and then had Fajita Fest Saturday night followed by some playing around in the basement. Sunday We took Grandma Natty to Hillsdale and then I helped Jon move his giant safe from my old garage to his garage then Heath and I ran 6 miles in some serious humidity. We cooled off by watching shark week and eating giant taco salads.

The best pictures from the weekend are from Matt and Kentaro’s cameras.

The Long Island Ice Tea Station (where it all began)

After playing in Jon’s Apt and shop for a while some folks went home and some of us walked to Westport.

It rained while there and we got a bit wet.

That didn’t stop us though. Here is Jon, KK and a street performer doing there rendition of hurt so good. It was the best part of the evening. People joined in singing all around.

Matt and I are going to work on a youtube video for this.

Near the end of the night a few people got Torre’s Pizza and a few of us got gyros.

KK and I went extra spicy and they were amazing.

Here I let Heath try a bite of mine. She got pizza.

The next night we played with electricity and survived Courtney was there to capture pictures.

Then cooked fajitas

Then ate and drank

12 Responses to The return of the Fu

I think my favorite part is when someone tries to tip Jon.

i love it.  i watched a couple hours last night and am going to watch the USS Indiana thing tonight (i recorded it because john from cincinnati has tricked me into watching weekly even though i don’t know what’s going on).

10 deadliest and the great white show were the two i watched last night . . . look out for bull sharks when you take grandma into the river.

beer die Kevin?

my team mate and i did . . . i can’t even remember the guy’s first name.  he was a friend of a friend.  we won the tourney and then won two cash games after that for $10.

in actuality, everyone won because no one left sober.

i had an extra good saturday of waking up drunk and then watching Return of the Jedi, Willow and Neverending Story.  then got some mexican food, came back home and watched Hot Shots and Out Cold.

Didn’t Willow play one of the ewoks?

Slow day today.

Here’s an intro for Full House, with Bob Saget gone and some other fun stuff.

the site has been dead. I’m kinda tired today though, thats why more pictures then typing this morning.

There is also a double dose of Fin Raziel from Willow, who was also in The Never Ending Story as Urgl.

Yeah, sure it was an accident.  Her screaming is classic.

The screaming is the best part about that.  I’m not a big Kornacki fan so I’m ok with this, but I would have much rather seen/heard Len Dawson’s reaction if he was hit instead.

I bet he’d just keep standing there, not realizing what was happening.