To Catch A Gholkar…..

Some of you got my email yesterday, but in case you didn’t and you know who Nick Gholkar is, I have some interesting news……..

So I was working away last night on the 5th floor of the courthouse. Sitting at the person’s desk, I glanced down at a list of court dates coming up this week. One named caught my eye…..Gholkar. How many Gholkars are there in JOCO, I thought to myself. So I looked up the case number when I got back to my desk. Sure enough, it was Nick, STA Alum and Carey Ronan/Ryan Campbell scapegoat for years. I dug deeper into the case and found the crime………

Electornic Solicitation of a Child <16 Yrs Old.

POLICE SAY our horny Indian friend was planning to meet up with a 14 year old for sex but it turned out to be a burley Lenexa Police Officer.

I will have more details tonight at Meat Club for those interested. It’s a pretty good story, as those I have already told can attest to.

7 Responses to To Catch A Gholkar…..

Great Find Geof, will your name end up on the list for posting about it on the internet?

~Chris

I’m not sure about what I should be posting about and what I shouldn’t be, so hopefully I don’t get in any trouble if someone finds out.

I thought this would grab more attention, but I guess nobody was interested in a perverted Aquinas alum getting arrested.  Wierd.

as a suspected criminal, i don’t believe he has any rights.  i think you just need to throw and "allegedly" at the begining of accusations so you don’t get sued for libel . . . does that sound right?  anyone?  matt, you may know.  not given your shady past with young girls, but given your career in media.

Kevin, I updated my blog to include the word Allegedly so I cover myself from libel.  Right Matt?

You can’t just go around saying someone "allegedly" did something.  You need to attribute it.  I had a professor who wanted "allegedly" banned from the media lexicon, because it doesn’t say who alleges.  You’re best protected by saying "police say Gholkar likes small children."

Ok, I updated to your recommendation Stooks.  Kevin, thanks for trying to get me busted for libel.  Jerk monger.