End of the Line

Well last night after work I got home and found some shorts and found some shoes and made a nice big fresh glass of ice tea.

The Heath and I drove to the Trolly Track Trail. There is a small parking lot for the trail at 85th and Oak.

We have run on this trail many times but farther north. On our longests runs we would start at my house and run into the plaza or to Waldo but we never made it past Waldo. I think something about waldo makes me hungry so we would go home at eat.

Anyway we started past waldo and ran away from waldo on the trail. First we had to cross Holmes and this was kinda sucky because we had to wait for a lot of traffic and troost is all torn up at 85th so I was not sure if we would be able to go farther. The trail went a ways then got covered up with rocks and dirt and stuff from a bridge replacement. We kept running and saw several bike tire prints so felt like it may go through. Then we came to a sign saying not to follow the Trolly Trail any more because stuff may fall on you from the bridge. This didn’t really concern us so we kept going and then the trail was back. This part of the trail was fun it was all new and exciting for us and looked to be a very abandonded part of everything. We ran and ran and passed many signs saying what color zone we were in then a mile marker; mile 1.5, mile 1, mile .5, mile .25 and then the trail just ended. We were on Prospect and like 87th or 85th or something but that was the end of the trail.

Well we decided to turn arround and run back but looked arround for a bit first. The trail ended in the parkinglot of a bar and the bar was painted like a big american flag and I saw a guy with some big ugly dogs go in. Now ordinarilly I would be opposed to going into a bar on prospect but this place looked fun and I’d like to go back sometime. So we ran back and it was not quite as exciting for us. But as we got close to waldo, we got hungry and so went home for dinner.

At lunch yesterday I tossed some piles of pork into the crock pot with potatoes, onions noodles and stuff and I started up the bread maker. So we piled all this stuff on our plates and ate it up. Then we went to Wal-Mart and got some random stuff. Then I headed into work and talked to Kelly. She told me about the Pitt game news. (look at the post below for details) Things at work went great and instead of spending hours I was done in like 30 minutes.

I called Jon and he was very tired from his longest day at work ever so I headed home. I picked up a case of Natty and 6er of Boulevard Stout then headed over to Stephen’s for pool night. I shot a few games then headed home.


This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to End of the Line

  1. Heather says:

    must be a busy Tuesday!

  2. thePrewitt says:

    So my DVR stopped working this weekend. It just never starts up there is a little progress bar thing that starts moveing then it just stops and freezes. I have tried unpluging it from power and from cable and restarting it several times.

    I really don’t want to go wait in line at Time Warner to deal with it. What should I do?  

  3. Stooks says:

    Or get satellite. 


    if you call time warner, they can walk you through what to do with your box.  have you reset it yet?

    i’ve had a hell of a time with both of my dvr’s.  they seem to be working better now, but at first they were a mess.  it’s kinda bull shit considering how much you pay for the service.  you can probably threaten a satellite switch and get some free adders.

    do you turn your box off every night?  apparently that’s when all of the software patches and everything get sent to your box, so you are supposed to turn it off when you aren’t using it.

  5. thePrewitt says:

    what is this reset? is it different then unpluging?


    hold in the power button until the LCD display says "boot" . . . allegedly it is different then unplugging.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe without commenting