www.ThePrewitt.com 3rd Annual Triathlon

So I think Blue shirts with white text this year:

So $15 each, tagless T-shirt. There is still time to make changes if we need to. And I can order more shirts if you are not on the list.

67 Responses to www.ThePrewitt.com 3rd Annual Triathlon

I’m still not sure I will actually participate in the run due to scheduling conflicts, but I might be able to pick everyone up at the end and maybe drop off at the start too.  That will eliminate bus trips.  All I will charge is a few drinks.

wow. have we done that before?

A Geoff taxi may be a good solution otherwise I was thinking we could tough it out and just run the two mile stretch. We should not be too worn out from any other segments of the run.

Also it looks like Geoff is a maybe is anyone else from the list on page one a maybe or out for sure or anything?

i still want the shirt I ordered so I will pay you for it if I can’t make it.  I’m hoping to make it, so we might just have to run the 2 mile stretch, but I agree that we should not be worn out at all from the stops before that.

I am going to practice with a nice little run today after work.

I guess 50 is the comment cutoff for 1 page.

I want to try to run from my house down wornal to Flo’s or Corner cocktail sometime this week to see how rough it will be if anyone is intrested in a test run let me know what night and time and we can get a couple drinks on the run. for practice of course.

I drove this route on my way home and it seemed like it would be really good. I did not see anything all that troubling. Until I was almost to Flo’s and a cop jumped in front of the road and waved me onto a side street. I had been watching the sidewalk and not the school zone signs. I got a ticket for 30 in a 25 but may have been going faster then that.

have we figured out this pickle yet?  i don’t want to be running through people’s yards to get from A to B . . . what if we ran down holmes instead?  it would take us on a bit of a longer route, but i’d rather do that than have 10 people trampling through someone’s yard when it’s rainy out . . .

I drove it the other day and the sidewalk goes farther then 89th and starts before 95th. There is a worn area where people walk/run/bike so the few houses we pass are aparently used to it. Mostly we are running through church and business lawns. Holmes also has no sidewalk up there.  We could cut the 2 miles at the end by a quarter mile if we go to coaches but then we have a longer way after to get to my house.

I probably won’t be able to make the run, but I could meet you guys at Coach’s if you go that route and have a couple drinks and then take everyone back to The’s house.

The event is set for 3:45 but that seems too late in the afternoon. How early do you guys want to start? I think H and Jon will be flipping pancakes and not be ready till 2:00.

11. Russell says:

I think starting as early in the afternoon as possible would be best.  So 2:30 or so?  What time do you want ppl to start showing up at your place Prewitt?

+/- I guess we will shoot for leaving at 2:30 or whenever everyone shows up

I would not leave it up to "when everyone shows up".  You should set a definite time and say you be there at that time or you catch up with us.  That way people will make sure to get there right at the start.

Winter storm watch in effect from Saturday afternoon
    through sunday afternoon, The NWS in pleasant hill has issued a winter storm
    watch, which is in effect from Saturday afternoon through sunday afternoon.

The first piece of an upper level disturbance will ride
    over the low level cold air dome Saturday afternoon, and lead to periods of
    freezing rain and freezing drizzle. Initial ground temperatures may be just
    near freezing Saturday afternoon, and light freezing rain may only lead to
    light ice accumulations. However, the next in the series of disturbances will
    pass over the area late Saturday night and Sunday morning, and colder surface
    temperatures and increased precipitation intensities could lead to significant
    ice accumulations across the watch area.

A winter storm watch means there is a potential for
    significant snow, sleet, or ice accumulations that may impact travel. Continue
    to monitor the latest forecasts and statements.

15. Heather says:

Snow, blow, who cares!

16. Heather says:

I think the real time we leave the house will deoend on when KK get’s up to KC (I’ve heard that Japanese can’t tell time, so who knows when he will decide to show up).

17. pittsburg tony says: