None of this stuff happened last night

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I didn’t take any pictures last night. I had the camera in my pocket all night I just never thought about it. Once home last night I got changed and started cleaning up stuff in the basement, family room and kitchen. When Heath and Peanut got home I headed out front and fired up the lawn mower.
I got all the front mowed then headed next door. Our neighbors are heading to Hawaii and I’m helping out and mowing the lawn for them before they go. I got a little more then 1/2 of it done before I needed to get ready. I headed home and changed clothes and wiped all the sweat off me. Heath and Peanut had been cleaning the house and cooking dinner. Peanut had earned a star for getting everything dusted and unloading dishes and cleaning his room. Heath had cooked up a really nice looking pan of enchiladas, rice and black beans.

While waiting for our guests I started hauling all the painting and dry walling materials out of the nursery and hauling in the trim hanging materials. We have not been running the AC in the nursery so I started getting sweaty again and decided to stop.

Our friends Julie, Arron and their baby Jenna showed up shortly later. Heath had dinner pretty close so they unpacked the baby gear a bit, we got drinks and then started dinner. My sister had left me a cooler with a verity of beers in it so we had some fancy bottles with dinner and everything was really good.

Peanut was in a “be silly for the company” mood and had fun playing with the baby and her dad. After dinner we broke out some of our new baby toys and let Jenna break them in for us. Then we headed downstairs to show off the newish room. Of course once down there Peanut convinced us we needed to play some Star Wars so he and Arron played a level.

The baby was getting fussy by this point so after the game they packed up stuff and headed out. It was after 8 so Peanut was also getting fussy and after a bit of a fit about turning off the wii we got him in pajamas and in bed. While Heath was getting him ready I changed back to my mowing clothes and headed next door. I got the lawn finished in no time and the temperature was much more comfortable. I came back in just as Peanuts light was going off and he was going to sleep. Then I washed the dinner dishes and headed to the bedroom for a shower.On the way to the shower I got distracted by my sisters indoor HD Antenna and decided to hook it up in our bedroom to test it out.
Then I showered and got in bed to watch Hell Boy on FX and fall asleep.

20 Responses to None of this stuff happened last night

I come from a very poor

I am mainly asking about a particular country such as New Zeland:

Human rights groups working to end the dying in Darfur fear that the Obama administration’s failure to put on record its plans to bring security to the 2.5 million people huddled in camps threatens their survival.

Apple has the best taste in the world. It also has the tightest sphincter. This isnt much of a problem as long as they keep it in their pants, for example by scaring employees away from saying anything about anything that has even the slightest chance of bringing down the Wrath of Steve or his

[…] Previously: Rhode Montijos Studio Cloud Boy, Oh Boy

In the Apache world, you might be familiar with tweaking your config file(s) and then running $ apachectl configtest to see if the config parses. We’ve been discussing this on the drizzle mailing list and talking in general about configuration handling and management. Well, it turns out that you can fake it in MySQL and Drizzle too. If you have a new configuration in /tmp/new.cnf, try this: $ mysqld –defaults-file=/tmp/new.cnf –verbose –help And it’ll run mysqld (or drizzled), parse the…

A man who drove a vehicle during an Ohio highway gun battle that killed a member of the rapper T.I.’s entourage has been sentenced to 17 years in prison.

i keed i keed, congratz Ward!

Success stories?
    Southern Baptists leaders are asking followers to put aside squabbles over political and social issues and look inward at a time when the nation’s largest Protestant denomination is hoping to stop declining membership.

Jens Claessens (previously) has posted the entirety of his thesis project Factory Inc. including full colour illustrations, process videos, storyboard posters, and character designs.

I Love to Party HARD! Now normally Im not a Tequila girl at all! But I was in a celebrating mood and really wanted to do the night up right, so I jumped into a bottle of Jose Cuervo! Whoops! Did my boob just fall out of my shirt? Ah, who cares, time for another shot! Whoopsie,

So im completely out of ideas of how to do this trip..;.

I haven’t said a lot about the ongoing battle between Craigslist and certain overly-aggressive politicians, but after reading his most recent blog post, An Apology Is In Order, I have to say that I’m really proud of Jim. Having a CEO standing up to politicians and media for what he believes is right and true really reaffirms my decision to join Craigslist last year. Better yet, he’s outdone most of the media by, *gasp*, actually linking to relevant information in…

First, my apologies for the lack of posts in a bit while long time. Ive been busy with moving, school, work, TF2, Warhammer 40K, and MTG. Just so much stuff to do, so little time.About moving in. It actually went pretty well. We had been packing things into boxes for a few weeks before. We

The San Jose Museum of Art has put together this fantastic video series to promote an upcoming show Todd Schorr: American Surreal.In the videos, pop surrealist Todd Schorr delves into his cartoony influences, his painting technique, and the inspirations behind several of his pieces. Go ahead and skip to video 2, unless you cant get

It will be my first time to Turkey this year and was wondering if you have any useful information for me… and how much the visas are… i have heard you pay for this when you get off the plane?? Thanks for your help in advance!!:)

Watch Movie Online Now!Download Movie

Too cold?
    Of the many things I noticed last week at the MySQL Conference, one of the most notable was how many companies have not upgraded from MySQL 5.0 to 5.1 yet. Craigslist is in that camp and it seems that we’re joined by the likes of Facebook, Google, Yahoo, and about half a dozen other companies that use MySQL heavily. Come to think of it, SmugMug are the only folks I’ve talked with who’ve made the jump (video). So it’s not…

20. The Mrs. says:

WE had Dr appointment with sono this morning.  Everything is looking good, and we got a cool picture of the baby’s face.  The baby is about 2.4 lbs and had a heartbeat rate of about 147 beats per min.  They moved the due date back to September 27th, but I think I’ll try to wait till October.