Working on the Boat Night

I can’t say things went well on gettting grandma running

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

but they went a whole lot better then last time.

Once home from work I got busy right away. Jon was coming over at 6 and I wanted to eat and get after fixing the boat. So beforehand I got some fresh green beans cut up and cooking got some burgers going on the grill and the fry daddy warming up.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I took off the legs on the huge desk and then carted it out side, down to the back and into the basement shop. Heath and I cleaned out the extra bedroom, office, scrapbook room to make room for the carpet.  OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Then I got the old boat motor out of the shed and drug it up next to the boat so Jon and I could start transferring parts and trying to get it running.

Jon showed up minutes before the burgers were ready. I topped them with onions, mushroom and cheese and we tried out some new Aldi Fries called Buffalo Fries.

Jon showed up with a 6er of High Life and the 3 of us had a great meal relaxing on the deck.

Over the next few hours our plans to work on the boat pretty much fell apart. We got into some spirited conversation and there was plenty of beer and cream soda to go around and it was just so nice on the deck as it cooled off and the sun eased down.

We mentioned the boat a few times but never made an effort to begin work on it. It’s hard to have to put back on a motor we took off just a few months ago after ruining a better running motor.

So a few beers after dinner turned into all of the beers we had in the house and the evening got really late in no time.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Jon did help out on a few of my projects though. I discovered he wants a huge metal desk and would be thrilled to take mine so I don’t have to toss it or stash it in the shop and he had a couple ideas for the drain clog.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

First he suggested a plunger, fill the bowl with water and plunge away to try and move the clog. Second he things that middle section comes out. See those 4 blades sticking up around the ball. It looks like something can be put in the slots and then used to turn that middle section and take it out. So I’m going to look for something to do this with.

This was about it for our night. After Jon went home and we cleared off the table Heath and I went to bed way past my bedtime.

25 Responses to Working on the Boat Night

Sometimes I like to listen to classical music on WGBH, one of our local NPR stations. For what seems like a large percentage of the days in the year, however, they interrupt the programming for 20 minutes per hour with annoying fund drives. How much of WGBHs revenue comes from driving listeners insane/away? Their annual

Check out this hot ebony babe as she strips of her stunning bikini and plays with her black pussy!

Brad Pitt and his siblings have given $1 million to help a Missouri hospital open a new pediatric cancer center that will be named for their mother.

[dailymotion id=7nDq5D9NEoxll2a5n]Theres no doubt that Jasmines webcam video is exciting and sexy. You have to check out more of this webcam babe.

I want to put up the week (27.6.09 to 04.07.09 ) for sale again or else I shall loose all my money. Can put it up for daily basis also.

And no one can tell us what to write about or how to express ourselves either (in an civilized world).

we have tried looking online but the info is a bit sketchy!

I’m a US Citizen, and I live in Miami.

resisting arrest and assulting a police officer

Ok so it looks seedy and quiet tacky, but im looking for a fun novelty hotel to go stay in over xmas- would anyone recomend this one, or strongly reccomend against this one?

Also, almost everything I’ve read about Toth points to him “hating everything.” For all we know, he was probably just an extremely outspoken person with a short fuse and not much patience with other people, thus anything he’d say probably got interpreted as though he hated everything or was a jerk. Most of us will never know either way.

Captain America is rising from the grave.

One of the best books I picked up at MoCCA was NACHTDIEREN (Night Animals) – a beautiful and ribald graphic novella by Brecht Evans. Looks like Night Animals has been picked up by Top Shelf and will be released later this year. Drawn & Quarterly will also be publishing Evans other book, The Wrong

does anyone know which is the best city in all of the EU for living and open a small business

Looting and vandalism that broke out in the aftermath of the Los Angeles Lakers’ basketball championship won’t keep the city from celebrating the team’s victory: City officials and the Lakers are footing the bill for a victory parade they hope will overshadow unrest the police chief blames on a mob of “knuckleheads.”

Trinity, an extremely nasty redhead aged 19, told herself that having it off with a virile, handsome, well-hung black could be fun… The only thing she hadnt thought of is that the brute would treat her anus totally disrespectfully, considering its tightness ! Once she gives him a mind-blowing blowjob, he shafts her with

Looking forward to hearing from you.

When Wladimir Klitschko steps into the ring against Ruslan Chagaev at Veltins Arena in Gelsenkirchen on Saturday, it will be in front of the largest boxing audience in Germany since Max Schmeling fought in the 1930s.

The coach stood to the side and watched as his team executed its final play of the NBA season to perfection. It’s the one that had worked nine previous times. This wasn’t his famed triangle offense, this was the celebration circle.

from the New Hanoian:

Hortensia Bussi
    Watch this girl get completely annihalated in this Lesbian Gangbang!

Columbia police have captured an inmate who allegedly escaped from the Howard County jail using a cardboard toilet paper holder. Curtis Jones of New Franklin was captured Wednesday afternoon.

I need to move away from the east coast as I’ve been here far too long. I’ve been thinking about hawaii lately, and as it turns out one of my friends from New Zealand was born there and will be moving back in a few months. I’m seriously thinking about joining him later this year.

That is the cry of these young studs as they are seduced into their first gay experience with a camera rolling all the time. If you like the thrill of seduction to the gay side of the force then check it out and have some fun.

Im just back from six days in the San Francisco Bay Area. Every car trip, mostly up and down the East Bay and to Napa, took roughly twice as long as it would have without traffic (e.g., Napa to Oakland Airport was just over 2 hours). Going 20 mph on a highway gives a person