I’m getting packed for a remote at Lidia’s Italian restaurant so I need to be quick.I think I’m going to do bullets.
- I’ve been pulling down paneling on the front wall and getting it ready for new electrical and drywall.
- I’m thinking about taking down the old insulation and putting up some new stuff but I need to figure out if it is worth it.
- I still have the top part of this wall to toss up but it’s heavy.
- The Power Pack Porter we started this weekend is fermenting well
- We had leftovers for dinner
- Peanut comes home tonight
- All of the wood for the winter is in the shed and ready to burn
- We light the wood stove for the first time tonight