A little disaster, our shirts shipment got delayed and won’t be in until Monday!
17 Shirts are ordered 21
runners drinkers are confirmed.
- We plan to leave our house at 2:30pm Saturday December 6th. Be there early to get a shirt, have a drink, loosen up, whatever.
- We will pack everyone into a few vehicles, drive down to Brookside and work our way home. I figure we can make up the stops as we go.
- Forecast puts the temps in the 30s all day. Maybe some ice as things freeze. It always feels warmer then expected and most people regret so many clothes.
- If you can’t start or finish with us no problem it’s pretty easy to make this work.
- I’ll have 2 crock pots of chili and one of vegetable stew hot and ready for us at home. If you feel the need bring some starch; beer, bread, chips, crackers, cookies, cupcakes, beer.
- Our house will be empty and we have room for everyone to stay. Usually we hang out and karaoke or something once we get home.
- If you need our address or my phone let me know.
- If you come and take pictures please upload them for me http://prewitt.smugmug.com/upload/d2sGv5/jolly
- Let me know if I’m forgetting anything.
10 years of this!